1. We believe in the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, which are infallible, absolutely supreme and sufficient in authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the one true God, revealed to the world as Father in creation, Son in redemption and Holy Spirit in the world today.
3. We believe in the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, All man, All God.
4. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man, sin’s entry into the human race and man’s inability to attain to divine righteousness.
5. We believe in the Gospel, the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the justification of believers.
6. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on the cross, apart from any human merit.
7. We believe in the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
8. We believe in the doctrine of repentance or turning away from a life of sin as an expression of faith.
9. We believe in the Spirit-filled life of separation or sanctification from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God.
10. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as recorded in the second chapter of Acts as an experience subsequent to salvation, which is the privilege of every believer, with the initial evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4, 10:46, 19:4).
11. We believe in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in 2 Corinthians 12, being manifest and practiced as in the early church.
12. We believe water baptism by immersion as an expression of saving faith according to Matthew 28:19.
13. We believe that The Church, the Body of Christ consists of all those who are saved, both locally and world-wide.
14. We believe in the Lord’s Supper, also known as communion or the Lord’s table as a memorial for all believers.
15. We believe that divine healing in it’s many aspects is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is the privilege of all believers.
16. We believe in the eternal life of the believer and the eternal condemnation of unbelievers.
17. We believe in the reality of a personal devil called Satan and demons.
18. We believe in the reality of holy angels.
19. We believe in the literal, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ as the blessed hope of the believer.
20. We believe in the sanctity of marriage as a lifelong, exclusive commitment of one man and one woman.